Monday, April 11, 2011

I am an artist, of sorts

I'm gonna avoid shameless advertising of myself as much as possible, but I can't help but post this...


I have recently started to get interested in Vector Images with Photoshop, and this was my first try. It actually turned out great, and I am very, very proud of it.

For those who don't know what a vector image is, it's basically a hand-drawn cartoon of a character, usually a person, created on an image editing program. Depending on the size of your image, and the colors you want to be shown, it could have hundreds of layers before you're done with it. I believe this one had 97 layers, and it took between two and three hours to do.

If you wanna check out more of my stuff, follow this link:

http://gothic-love-kitten.deviantart.com/

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment