Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome!

So I am a new blogger, please, be easy on me.

I don't have a theme to the things I will be posting. My blog is going to be, as you can probably guess from the title, just a bunch of random ramblings of mine over awesome things, music, my art, recipes, cool experiences, opinions... and maybe a look into my thought process from day to day. I usually tend to write only when I'm upset (the need to vent... you know how it is), but I don't want this to turn into a "I'm constantly whining or swearing about something" kind of thing, so I'll try to keep the 'I'm-upset-so-I'm-blogging' thing to a minimum.

I don't really expect to have many, if any, followers, but if you do decide that I'm worth keeping an eye on, feel free to give me suggestions on something you'd like to me blog about (a band you want me to check out and write about, some cool website you'd like me to see, things you want to see more/less of on here) or ask me questions.

So yeah. I will post as often as I can, and try to keep things interesting. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment