Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Insomnia

So I've come to realize, and accept, that I'll probably never have a normal sleep schedule, but... This is ridiculous.

The night before last, after various other (failed) attempts, boyfriend and I tried to get our sleep schedule back on track. The plan was to stay up all night, and go to bed at a decent hour that night.

Nope.

It started off well enough. We watched The Office for a good five hours, and I made us coffee around seven a.m. Then one p.m. rolled around, and we both crashed, until about nine that night. Complete and utter failure.

Boyfriend then decided he was still exhausted, and went to bed around ten. I didn't. At about three in the morning, I thought, "Hey, what the heck, I'll just stay up again, and go to bed at a decent hour tonight". That is, until I laid down for a minute while scanning my computer for viruses, and WOKE UP at about 11:30 a.m.

I've had insomnia for most of my life, even to the point of staying up so long I started hallucinating (or so boyfriend says, but THAT is a story for another time), but never has it been this irritating.

I would like some sleeping pills, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment